It’s TCP Tuesday! It’s the week before Thanksgiving, and I am so Thankful that you are here sharing it will me. So, as a thank you, The Cat Pack has been busy stamping up some wonderful projects for you for this month’s TCP Tuesday Challenge
The Challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to stamp ONE card. Then, from what you have left on your desk, create 2 more cards. (Ha!) If you are like me, I create a card, I cut and stamp enough for several. This challenge is a way for you to use those bits and pieces and create 2 more cards. It’s a way for you to get more bang for your buck and get your creative juices going.
Let’s start with the STUNNING cards that Nancy did. Love the snowman from the Let the Flakes Fly stamp set strumming his way into the Holidays. She used the snowflake from the Snowflake Lace CutUps, and used the Holiday CutUps from the Celebration Toppers.
This card uses the other die that you get in the Celebration Toppers, and the other snowman from the Let the Flakes Fly stamp set. Those snowmen are just beautifully colored. And, that red ribbon adds the perfect burst of color.
I am totally in love with Nancy’s third card! She uses the Dots CutUps with and embossing pad and turns her die into and embossing plate. That’s a way to get more for your money!
If you are like me, you can’t wait for Spring. And, these three cards by Noelle just fit the bill. I’m totally in love with the scrappy look of these cards.
Here was the first card that Noelle designed. She used a couple of stamp sets for her card, as well as a whole lot of CutUps, and that is what makes this card so special. Nesting, Tied Up, Admit One and the Bitty Banners, and Big Ticket CutUps work so beautifully on this card.
Here is Noelle’s second card. For this beauty of a card she used the Big Ticket and Circus Border CutUps and the Admit One stamp set. I am loving her use of colored ink. I have so many colors of ink, but I always seem to stamp in black. Noelle’s cards are so inspiring, I may have to pull those colored inks out.
Lori’s trio uses Peace, Joy and Penguins featuring the troublesome trio. They are always fun, and never boring. And, Lori’s classic cards are inspiring in their simplicity. Just perfect to case when you need to stamp up one or a hundred.
Now get stamping and DON’T clean off your desk. Let’s see what you can do.
Here are the Deets.
The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That’s right! Here!
If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don’t have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESNov13. But, only entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog