We had so much fun at our very first Pajamas Party on Facebook. It was just like a Pajamas Party with your best girlfriends. There was chit chat and more sneaky peeks and games and giveaways. So, we decided to keep it up with a blog hop today for TCP Tuesday.
Today’s TCP Tuesday Challenge is Anything Goes. So, you’ll see just about anything on the hop.
One of my very favorite cards is the Tri-Shutter card. I’ve always been amazed how you can get so much movement from a flat piece of paper, but have kind of been too intimidated to try one. Now, the Tri-Shutter Cutable takes all the intimidation out of it.
There are so many places to put in different papers and ribbon and sayings. I chose these papers so that it would seem like the bear was flying over all these different things. Laundry, mushrooms, rocks. So much FUN!
I hope you enjoyed our hop! And, I hope that you will play along. Here are the Deets.
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES291. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat’s Pajamas blog.