Welcome to another TCP Tuesday challenge. Wendy is our hostess this week and she has challenged us to use the inspirational colors of green and gold.
Noelle is the master at decorative projects as illustrated by this fun banner using a variety of products including the Field of Pinwheels, Gimme Me Sugar and Show Me the Magic stamp sets plus the Framed Up, Pennants and Heart Trio CutUps.
And here is mine (Nancy).
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES260. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week’s Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
Last week’s winner was Cindy. Please email alma (at) thecatspajamas (dot) com for your Cat Cash code. Congratulations Cindy!