It’s Tuesday! So that must mean it’s time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge. This one is a fun one. It’s an Inspiration Challenge and the Hostess with the Mostess is Nancy Thomas.
She’s challenging you to use the above Inspiration Collage and create! This challenge goes for 2 weeks and the randomly chosen winner can win a $15 gift certificate. And if that weren’t enough to get you stamping, how about a $50 gift certificate?
Just use at least one Stamp, CutUps Die or Cutable from our Summer Release, add your card, or project to the inlinkz column to the right and you could win a $50 gift certificate. (Entries close July 24)
Here’s Nancy’s super cute card using Vintage Summer and the Pinwheel CutUps. She also used the Star Rosette CutUps to emboss the stars on the base of her card.
Noelle McAdams is a star in my book. She uses our Numbers Plate, 3×3 stars and Petal Posies CutUps to decorate this sweet the Card in a Box. And to finish it off, our Vintage Summer and Your Number is Up stamp set. So adorable!
Lisa Henke says “Hello” to Summer with this card by stamping on fabric. Then she added the 3 Butterflies that come from our Butterflies CutUps. Sweet.
Christine Okken’s fresh and lovely cards uses the Step Out Card Cutable for her card as well as the Petal Posie CutUps and the Vintage Summer stamp set
Want even more inspiration? Check out Wendy McGaffey, Lori Tecler, and Kelli Hull.
Now it’s your turn, play along with us on the TCP Tuesday Challenge and load up your card below. THEN, add it to the Summer Blog Hop on the right. (Just make sure you use at least one Summer product. You could win big!
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES269. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES268 challenge is Adelle. Please email alma (at) thecatspajamasrs (dot) com for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!