YAY! It’s Release Day AND TCP Tuesday. A double whammy! I hope you were able to join us during Sneaky Peek Week. There were so many great cards and projects by The Cat Pack, that I know that I’m going to have to go through them all again and again.
But, today is all about TCP Tuesday. Julie is our Hostess with Mostess and she is challenging YOU to a color challenge.
She is challenging you to use Light Gray, Rust and Dark Blue in your projects. The Cat Pack and Swanky Stampers want in on the challenge, so we are doing a Blog Hop, featuring our latest release! So, if you came from Kelli’s Blog, you are in the right place. If not, then go back to the very beginning at Julie’s Blog. You’ll be glad you did.
For my card, I used our Fancy Flip CutUps to create this flip card, as well as The Birds CutUps. The stamps are from the Boo Y’all stamp set. I’ve always loved the movie “The Birds” by Alfred Hitchcock. Bodega Bay, where “The Birds” was filmed is just a hop, skip and jump away from my mother’s house, so when I go visit I always keep my eyes peeled. One of the most frightening things in that movie is the part where the birds just lie in wait on jungle gyms and telephone wires. I shiver just thinking about it.
But, for my card, I didn’t want as much fright, so I did the inside of the card in a much more friendly way. The cloak is a cross between grey and blue. The blue isn’t quite dark enough, but close. Okay, it’s not close, but I think that the paper works. I loved placing the birds here and there.
Now, it’s your turn. What can you do with those colors?
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES276. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES275 challenge is Yvonne B. Please email Alma for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!