When you purchase an image from The Cat’s Pajamas you are not purchasing the artwork but a standard use license which allows you to use the image in the creation of handcrafted cards, and papercraft items. The finished items may be sold on a small scale on a per item basis. Please place this credit: ©Alma de la Rosa.
What is allowed:
- Using image for demonstration purposes is permitted in small crafting groups if credit is given to: ©Alma de la Rosa
- You are allowed to sell 50 items per image. Please contact The Cat’s Pajamas if you wish to sell more.
- You are permitted to give your paper crafts to family, friends and to sell at craft fairs.
- You are allowed to photograph your paper craft and post it on the internet in a flattened format
- And if possible, please credit : thecatspajamas.net
What is not allowed:
- Electronic Mass production of colored images for the purpose of selling.
- Digitalizing the black and white or colorized images for use as a machine embroidery pattern,
- Scrapbook paper, or physical object is not allowed
- Images are for personal use only. Copying, duplicating or swapping in large groups is not allowed.
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding what is permitted or if you have questions about licensing