Um, yes! It’s the second Tuesday of the month and we are almost halfway through this month’s TCP Tuesday, Paper Piecing Challenge.
Nancy Thomas created this terrific card, just paper piecing the cupcake from the “One Cupcake” stamp set. You don’t need much of this technique to make a statement. Her card is bold and fun, and the small touches of patterned paper make it sing.
And this month’s challenge is to PAPER PIECE. Paper piecing is one of my all-time FAVorite techniques and it’s one I go to, again and again. It’s perfect when I am creating away from home, because I don’t have to worry if I brought the right marker, or pencil. And, best of all, I can use every little bitty SCRAP of my favorite papers.
Now, check out Julie Masse‘s card. Lot’s of pretty patterns, but the only item paper pieced is the tent. PLAID! I love it! And, what about the paper she chose and used with the “Holiday Toppers“? I love it, too!
Now, you’ve seen what we did with the challenge. Let’s see what you can do. Post your card using the InLinkz button to the right, so we can see!
Here are the Deets.
The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That’s right! Here!
If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don’t have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESSept13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog