Happy Release Day! I hope you enjoyed Sneaky Peek Week! It was so fun to see The Cat Pack come out and strut their stuff. They had some truly amazing cards and projects.
But, they aren’t finished yet. If you don’t know, it’s also TCP Tuesday. So, the Cat Pack is giving you one last peek at the NEW release AND giving you some inspiration for this week’s challenge in a wonderful blog hop. So, if you came from Kelli’s Blog you have hit the end of the road. If you didn’t then start at Noelle‘s Blog for some great eye candy.
Noelle McAdams is our Hostess with the Mostess and her challenge: Make a card that has clouds in it.
Now, that Sneaky Peek Week is over it’s time for you to pull out your stamps and join our TCP Tuesday Cloud Challenge. You could win one of our future releases.
Here’s how to play:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES262. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week’s Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.