The Cat’s Pajamas Rubber Stamps encourage you to use our original images to create original, hand stamped artwork, but you are not allowed to use our images to create items to sell
When you purchase an image from The Cat’s Pajamas you are not purchasing the artwork but a standard use license which allows you to use the image in the creation of handcrafted cards, and paper craft items. The finished items may be sold on a small scale on a per item basis. Please place this credit: ©Alma de la Rosa.
What is allowed:
- Using images for demonstration purposes is permitted in small crafting groups if credit is given to:©Alma de la Rosa
- You are allowed to sell 50 items per image. Please contact The Cat’s Pajamas if you wish to sell more.
- You are permitted to give your paper crafts to family, friends and to sell at craft fairs.
- You are allowed to photograph your paper craft and post it on the internet in a flattened format
- And if possible, please credit : thecatspajamas.net
What is not allowed:
- Electronic Mass production of colored images for the purpose of selling.
- Digitalizing the black and white or colorized images for use as a machine embroidery pattern, creation of scrapbook paper, or physical object for commercial use is not allowed
- Images are for personal use only. Copying, duplicating or swapping in large groups is not allowed.
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding what is permitted or if you have questions about licensing