Digital Stamps are a great addition to your papercrafting arsenal.
Digital stamps can be turned, flipped, made bigger or smaller and even colored prior to printing.
Digital stamps are inexpensive and available for immediate use once the are downloaded
Because the stamps are sent digitally there is no shipping cost.
Once printed the stamps images can be colored. The type of printer will determine what media you can use with the image. Generally, solvent or alcohol based medium can be used with inkjet printed images and laser printed images can be used with water based medium.
Some printers allow you to print on cardstock. Please check the media specifications on your printer to make sure your printer can handle cardstock.
There are many applications that you can use to manipulate your digital stamps and we’ve created this video to show you how with a FREE application from Silhouette. You can download this software here.
Want to know how to edit your digital stamps? Check out this video
And here is another video showing more ways to personalize your digis.
When you purchase an image from The Cat’s Pajamas you are not purchasing the artwork but a standard use license which allows you to use the image in the creation of handcrafted cards, and paper craft items. The finished items may be sold on a small scale on a per item basis. Please place this credit: ©Alma de la Rosa.
What is allowed:
- Using images for demonstration purposes is permitted in small crafting groups if credit is given to:©Alma de la Rosa
- You are allowed to sell 50 items per image. Please contact The Cat’s Pajamas if you wish to sell more.
- You are permitted to give your paper crafts to family, friends and to sell at craft fairs.
- You are allowed to photograph your paper craft and post it on the internet in a flattened format
- And if possible, please credit : thecatspajamas.net
What is not allowed:
- Electronic Mass production of colored images for the purpose of selling.
- Digitalizing the black and white or colorized images for use as a machine embroidery pattern, scrapbook paper, or physical object for commercial use is not allowed
- Images are for personal use only. Copying, duplicating or swapping in large groups is not allowed.
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding what is permitted or if you have questions about licensing