And the paper. And, the colors, that is. You don’t need to spend oodles on embellies to make a great card!
This month’s challenge is an Anti- Embellishment challenge.
Twine, buttons, gems are all “Out” this month. And, stamps and paper are in. I know that “some” of you MUST embellish, so you can use AN embellishment. Or Two. But, that is it. Challenges are meant to be hard. So, when you accomplish the challenge you deserve a pat on the back.
Look, at Jessica’s card above. Her bright happy colored paper just make this card. Her sentiment is just perfect and is really the star of the card.
Wendy’s card is birthday card that is just perfect for the man in your life or even a teen. Her colors just “pop” and the message is clear and true.
Lisa’s contemporary card is stylish, yet complex, with her sophisticated color scheme and embossed paper and stitching.
Nancy’s card is beautifully colored and perfect for the season. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that zombies wishing you happy birthday are hilarious?
You’ve seen what can be done with this challenge. Now, let’s see what you can do.
Here are the Deets.
The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That’s right! Here!
If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don’t have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESOct13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog