It’s Tuesday and that means that it’s TCP Tuesday Challenge Day. And, today it’s even more special because it’s Release Day and the start of something NEW. But, first, the TCP Tuesday Challenge.
Today’s challenge is a Color Challenge. Nancy is the Hostess with the Mostess for this challenge and she wants you to use Kraft, Red, and Black in your card or project. If you’ve been hanging with us for the past week, you know that TODAY is Release Day. And, that means a Blog Hop. If you’ve come from Kelly‘s Blog then you are at the very last stop. If you haven’t, click on over to Nancy‘s for the start of the Hop.
Here is my card. I used the NEW Triple Side Step Cutable for this card and added the houses from the Home For All Seasons stamp set and the Village CutUps. I wanted the house to look like gingerbread, so I stamped in white pigment ink and used white embossing powder. Then I added some White Enamel Accents to the roof line and anywhere I thought snow would be. For the tree line, I used the Holiday Toppers CutUps.
This card came together really fast, mostly because of the Triple Side Step Cutable. You can see what I mean in this video. Once the main pieces where cut, I just had fun decorating.
So, now I have some good news and some more good news.
First, the good news.
Starting today we will be having a month long Blog Hop. And, you can play along. Just use anything TCP and you’re golden. Then, upload your card or project to the inlinkz button on the right side of this blog. On December 26 we’ll announce the winner of a $50 gift voucher. Yup, a little sumpin’ sumpin’ for your Holidays.
Now, the other good news.
Here are the Deets for the TCP Tuesday Challenge.
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES280. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.