Just back from the Pajamas Party on Facebook. I have to say, after partying with the rest of The Cat Pack and GUESTS I don’t know what I like better, stamping, or talking about stamping.
I hope that you enjoyed all the Sneaky Peeks from this week and from the Party if you were there. What is so great about Sneaky Peek Week is that it’s like a Blog Hop everyday. So, to end a really great Sneaky Peek Week it’s our LAST Blog Hop for this release.
But it’s the FIRST day of our Summer Customer Blog Hop. Create a card or project using ANY Cat’s Pajamas Project and you could win a $50 Gift Voucher. Add your own stamped card or project to our TCP Tuesday Challenge. AND to our Summer Blog Hop on the Right of this blog. This week it’s Anything Goes.
Now on with the hop!
Today’s TCP Tuesday Challenge is Anything Goes. So, you’ll see just about anything on the hop.
Here is my card.
For my card, I used the NEW PopUp Slider Cutable for the base. Generally, I use my cutting machine to cut the pieces of my card out. But, today I am at my Dad’s so I printed the template from the .pdf that comes in the download. There are so many babies being born that I would use the NEW “Shake, Rattle & Roll” stamp set. Here is the card closed.
And, here is the card open. I used the letters from the “Birthday Balloons” CutUps and attached them with acetate strips and tied them off with twine. That cloud shape at the bottom of the card is actually the thought balloon from the “He Said, She Said” CutUps Dies. (It’s also the FREE die you get with your order of $65 or more) Then, I stamped the sentiment in the center. It’s so cute when it pops up, but lays flat when it’s closed.
Here’s a side view of the card so you can see the tag that pulls out. That’s where my message will go. I hope you like what you’ve seen this week. I’ve had soo much fun playing along.
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES295. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat’s Pajamas blog.