Photo credits:1)Flickr 2)onlineFunDb
Nancy here with the first TCP Tuesday challenge of 2015. As you know, The Cat Pack took the month of December off to be with family during the holidays but we are back in 2015 with a fresh and renewed crafty spirit.
Did you set goals for the year? I did and one of them is to participate in more challenges. If that is one of your goals too then I hope you will consider the TCP Tuesday challenge.
The details of the challenges remain the same for this year. It is still a two week one and we rotate the challenge types between: Color, Inspiration, Sketch and Anything Goes. The winner (chosen at random) will receive a $10 gift certificate to The Cat’s Pajamas shop and if the winner uses a TCP product, the GC increases to $15.
Let’s see how The Cat Pack interpreted the inspiration photos:
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES281. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.