It’s time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge. It’s an easy one for this rotation – “Anything Goes!”
I don’t know about you, but I love challenges where I can do anything. It was my mother’s birthday and I made this card for her. I think it’s perfect for this challenge because she taught me that I really could do anything.
I used an easy watercolor technique using our Simple Blooms set, water soluble markers and a mister. I love to water color, but I by the time I pull out the paints, paper, water cup towels, etc. I lose interest.
This card opens up to reveal a Card in the Box Cutable. I just love the way it turned out. So I did a couple of videos showing you how I created this card.
This week is Part One, where I show you the watercolor technique. And, next week, I’ll post Part Two, where we make the inside pop with a Card in the Box Cutable
Now let’s see how The Cat Pack took on this challenge.
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES271. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
Don’t forget! There are only TWO days left to be a part of our Summer Blog Hop. Just use at least one stamp, or die, or Cutable from our new summer collection and add it to the Inlinkz here in the right column. You could win a $50 Gift Certificate! It’s that easy.