Welcome to the the first TCP Tuesday challenge of April. The Cat’s Pajamas is in the process of making some wholesale changes to TCP Tuesday which we will debut in May. In the meantime two changes are effective immediately. First of all, we will rotate challenges on a two week basis so you will have more time to complete your projects. Secondly, we have changed our incentive to $10 Cat Cash for the winner but if the winner uses a TCP stamp or die, then the prize is $15 Cat Cash. Got it? There are more details at the end of this post.
I (Nancy) am your hostess with a What’s Your Number? challenge. Use a number on your project; this can be a stamp, die-cut or even with numbers on your patterned papers. I used several TCP products including the new Your Number is Up and Numbers Plate to create a girly birthday card for a six year old.
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES263. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of last week’s challenge is Kyra Sanders. Please email alma (at) thecatspajamas (dot) com for your $10 Cat Cash code. Congratulations Kyra!