Today I am so happy to get back to The Cat’s Pajamas’ roots, so to speak. We started off over 12 years ago with two main characters, Sprinkle and Poochie. You’ve seen them in love, frolicking in the waves and in the snow. You may have gotten a peek at them when they were little, but you’ve never seen them as tiny babies. I wanted to bring you my “babies” at their first Christmas.
And, you know how The Cat Pack likes to bring you all sorts of techniques for Sneaky Peek Week, so we are staying with the Anything Goes Challenge.
So, let get started.
First up, Nancy Thomas creates a trio of sweet, sweet tags. This stamp set has 15 different images so there you could make quite a few tags without having duplicates.
What is so great about this stamp set is that you are now able to make Sprinkle and Poochie any color you like. Will they be grey and tabby striped like in Wendy McGaffey‘s card? Or perhaps, another color. Check out Wendy‘s blog to see a different version of this cute shaker.
Christine Okken’s card captures the wonder that is Christmas. What is in those boxes under the tree? Maybe we should open just one to see.
June Swart‘s Sprinkle strikes a pose and maybe a bit of terror in the heart of whoever she is aiming for. She creates a sweet ornament using the Snowflake Lace Paper Die as a background. To top it off, she adds a pretty stitched bow. The bow, by the way is one of our new dies and it’s a great die to use with those strips of paper that you’ve been saving (C’mon, admit it)
Here’s a video to show you just how easy it is to create that bow.
Want to see more? Check out these Cat Packers and our Swanky Stamper for their take on this set. Comment on each of their blogs and you could win a $10 Gift Voucher. Check our Facebook page under the “In it to win it” graphic to see if you’ve won.
Then, join in on the TCP Tuesday Challenge, and add your card or project to the link below.
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
The winner of the TCPTUES302 challenge is Sarah Wills. Please email Alma for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congrats Sarah!