Welcome back to another TCP Tuesday challenge. As a reminder, we recently changed to a two week rotation on our challenges so you have longer to get them completed. Plus we have changed our incentive to $10 Cat Cash for the winner but if the winner uses a TCP stamp or die, then the prize is $15 Cat Cash. Full details are at the bottom of this post.
Now for The Cat Pack projects we hope will inspire you!
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES264. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES263 challenge is Jenni . Please email alma (at) thecatspajamasrs (dot) com for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!