It’s Day #1 of Sneaky Peek Week! I hope you are ready for NEW Stamps and NEW Dies and NEW Cutables, PLUS we’ve got a FREE die called “He Said, She Said” that comes with any order over $65. AND, it’s TCP Tuesday. This one is an easy one. Anything goes.
So today, we are Sneaky Peeking “Shake, Rattle and Roll”. There are so many new babies, grandbabies and great grandbabies that we had to do a baby set. There is nothing sweeter than a baby, unless it’s two babies. So, this set features two sweet baby bunnies drawn by Zlatina Gocheva, as well as four sentiments in four different styles. This set, along with other the stamp sets, dies and Cutables we are peeking this week will be available for purchase on July 27th.
And, because Anything Goes, the Cat Pack flexed their muscles a bit and brought it.
Now onto the cards.
First off is Nancy Thomas. She stamps up one of the baby bunnies from the set with two of our NEW Dies, the Birthday Balloons and County Fair CutUps. What is so great about the Birthday Balloons CutUps is that you can use the balloons to make different words, like Baby, or Hi!
Deborah Anton creates a card that can only be described as business in the front, party in the middle.
These silly bunnies just pop out of the card and they are ready to party! So many people loved our Basic Popup so much, we decided to make another one that is higher and deeper. It’s also narrower, so you can cut two side by side for even more depth and dimension.
What is great about this set is that it can be personalized for a baby boy, or girl in traditional blue or pink, like this one by Tammy Hershberger or in less traditional colors like yellow and green.
Christine Okken colors up her bunnies and pairs them with our New “County Fair” CutUps on the right and the “He Said, She Said” CutUps on the left. (“He Said, She Said” is your FREE gift with any order over $65.) I love that you get two bunnies that can be used together or separately .
Want to see more? Check out the rest of the Cat Pack. Then, leave a comment on The Cat Pack’s blogs and on this one. We are giving away a $10 Gift Voucher each day of Sneaky Peek Week. You could win a $10 Gift Voucher just by leaving a comment.
We will announce the randomly chosen winners daily on our Facebook Page. Just look for this graphic.
Here are the DEETS to play along in our challenge!
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES295. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat’s Pajamas blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES295 challenge is June Swart, aka Snazzy J. Please email Alma for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congrats June!