FINALLY! It’s RELEASE Day and time for our RELEASE Day Blog Hop.
If you came from Jessica Rone‘s blog, you are at the end of the line. If you didn’t, start at the beginning at Deborah Anton‘s blog, you won’t be sorry you did.
Today, is also TCP Tuesday and ANYTHING GOES. So let’s get on with the hop.
I wanted to make a card for that special cook in my life, so for my card, I made a Card in a Box using our Cutables files. It was so easy to do. And, to make things even easier, I downloaded the FREE Cutting Files for our NEW Kitschy Kitchen Stamp set.
I stamped with Marvy Black and colored with pencils and gamsol. And, added them to the box with acetate strips. Then, I trimmed around the edges of the box with the Queen of Hearts CutUps.
And, because I just don’t know when to stop, I used the Easy Stitched Bow CutUps to create the embellishments for the front and the NEW Nested Hearts CutUps for the side flaps. I really love the retro feeling I get from this stamp set.
Now, it’s your turn. Create a card, scrapbook page or project and enter it in our Anything Goes Challenge by clicking the Inlinkz button at the bottom of the post.
Then, if it has anything TCP in it, enter it in our January Blog Hop starting tomorrow. Enter as many times as you wish by February 19 and you could win a $50 Gift Voucher. Winner announced on February 21. Sweet.
Finally, the last $10 gift voucher of Sneaky Peek Week was pulled from Wendy McGaffey’s blog. The winner is: D. Ann C! D. Ann, please contact me for your voucher.
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
The Winner of TCP 305 is Angela P! Angela you’ve won a $15 gift voucher. Please contact me to claim your prize!