It’s the very FIRST Tuesday of the month, and that means that it’s TCP Tuesday. It’s the day that I unveil a brand-spanking NEW challenge for this month. Last month’s challenge was an Anti-Embellishment challenge. I wanted you to really focus on the stamps and paper, so the challenge was to limit yourself to only two embellishments. Oh! And no twine, buttons or bling.
I don’t know about you, but I cut a lot of paper when I make a card. And I stamp a lot, trying different inks or paper piecing or trying different techniques. Fact is, I create so much stuff to make one card, I actually have enough to make three. So, that is the challenge. Huh, you say? The challenge is to create a card and from whatever is on your desk, make two more cards.
Her color palette works really well for the theme and they are graphic and classic. And, you can never have enough masculine cards on hand.
As a stamper, and owner of *gasp* stamp company, people “expect” hand stamped cards. And, rather than stamp the same card over and over, (I get bored)I find that this a great way to create multiple cards from what you’ve done already, without having to rethink the wheel
If you fall in love with a color palette, or a stamp or combination of papers, this is a way to explore and use up those scraps you have sitting on your desk. (doesn’t that stripe look great with that check?)
Here are the Deets.
The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That’s right! Here!
If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don’t have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESNov13. But, only entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog