Happy Release Day Everyone! I hope you’ve liked the Sneaky Peeks this last week. Today is Release Day so we are having a Blog Hop. If you came from the AWESOME Wendy’s blog, you are in the right place. I’m the end of the hop. If you didn’t, start at the beginning at Christine‘s blog. You’ll be happy you did.
Today, also marks the very first day of the NEW TCP Tuesday Challenge. This time the Challenge is “How Does Your Garden Grow?” It’s the perfect challenge pull out your botanical stamps and bright, rich colors.
For my card I decided to use the NEW “Gnomes Happen” Cutables and do a card with minimal stamping. I’m not a big gardener so my garden must be full of gnomes. I used the NEW “Ribbon Banners” and pulled out the NEW “Banner Days” Stamp Set and realized that there is a typo in the set.* But, since there are quite a few sentiments to choose from I just stamped this little saying.
This card came together so fast that I think I will do something special for the inside and share it with you later.
So, now it’s your turn. How does your garden grow?
Need some inspiration?
* If you order Banner Days, I will ship it with your order. Once I get the corrected stamp I will send it right out to you.
The FINAL winner for Sneaky Peek Week was picked from Deborah’s Blog.
The WINNER is D. Ann C. Congrats! Please contact me to claim your voucher.
Here are the details for the Challenge:
- Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge.
- You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
- On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
The winner of the TCP Tuesday 338 Challenge is Charlotte E. Congrats Charlotte, you didn’t use our stamps, but I love the colors you used in your card. Please contact admin (admin at thecatspajamasrs dot com) to claim your $50 gift voucher.