Hidey Ho! Not only is it TCP Tuesday, but it’s RELEASE Day as well, so all the Kitties and the Swanky Stampers are joining in for a Blog Hop to celebrate. So, if you came from Noelle’s blog you are at the end of the line. If you didn’t start back at the very beginning at Lisa’s blog for a real treat.
And, now the challenge. Lisa Henke is the Hostess with the Mostess and she is challenging you to use this sketch for your card or project. For those of you with a cutting machine or just need help with the dimensions, we have a FREE download for you with .svg, .studio and a .pdf for those without a cutting machine. Just add it to your cart and check out.
Here’s my card for this challenge. I decided to make a spinner card with our NEW Space Cadet stamp set, the Framed Up Two, 3 x 3 Stars and Cloud Border CutUps die. The paper is all Cosmo Cricket ‘cept the silver paper. I thought it was the perfect type of card for this crazy puppy in space. Truly the hardest part of this card was paper piecing the rocket ship. (how-to-video coming soon).
Now let’s see what you can do with this challenge! Be sure to enter our Spring Blog Hop Contest by posting your card or project using at least one TCP product to be eligible for a $50 gift voucher.
Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted here on this blog as well as on our Facebook page.
If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES286. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and this Blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and this Blog